Heating & Cooling Equipment Service Agreements
At Airmaster Heating & Cooling we recognize that your indoor comfort system is usually not a priority until it is not working. By then, at best, it is major interruption to your family or business operations. At worst, the safety of your family or business could be in danger due to the surrounding weather conditions. Air Master Heating & Cooling service agreements help us make your heating ventilation and air conditioning equipment a priority year round. Take a look at our service agreement and contact us now to sign up to keep your system running like new and to give you peace of mind.
Our agreement includes two Precision Tune-Ups, Professional Cleanings and Safety Inspections per year as to ensure a quality, efficient, and safe indoor environment.
Benefits of Airmaster Service Agreements
- Improved Efficiency
- Extended Equipment Life
- Improved Safety
- Improved Capacity
- Discount Opportunities
- Priority customer
- Agreement is transferrable to new owners
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
Procedures Included with Airmaster Service Agreements
- Clean or replace common size 1" & 2" filters
- Check and clean inside cooling coil (if accessible)
- Check primary & secondary drains
- Adjust and clean blower components
- Clean and check condenser coil
- Lubricate all moving parts (where applicable)
- Check and tighten loose electrical connections
- Check operating pressures for proper refrigerant charge
- Check voltage on motors and amperage draw
- Monitor air conditioning cycle
- Clean heat exchanger and burners
- Adjust gas pressure if needed
- Check heat anticipator settings
- Check thermostat
- Monitor furnace cycle
- Check for cracked heat exchanger
"Service Faster with Airmaster"... Serving the greater Indianapolis, Indiana area since 1960!
Click Here to see a copy of our service agreement and everything it includes.